JOB OPENINGS FOR PART-TIME DRIVERS
We are looking for part-time drivers for evenings and/or Saturdays right now. The work consists of making connecting journeys from our location in De Lutte / Gildehaus to our location in Emstek (Germany) and back. You leave in the evening between 7 pm and 9 pm and you will be back about 5 or 6 hours later. These rides are also available on Saturdays.
- Valid Driver’s License C/E
- Valid Code 95
- Digital driver’s card
- Experience with truck + trailer combination
- You’re motivated, representative and flexible
- Fascinating work with a future perspective at a fast-growing (international) organisation.
- Salary in accordance with the Dutch Collective Labour Agreement for Professional Goods Transport [CAO Beroepsgoederenvervoer].
- An informal corporate culture where people work hard together.
- It is possible to work 1 or multiple days a week.
Agroworld is a fast-growing transport company specialised in international groupage transport of foodstuffs. We have managed to set up a network with a good price/quality ratio for our clients. Agroworld has a relatively young fleet of vehicles, where all refrigerated and deep-freeze trucks are equipped with temperature registration, which can be used to demonstrate that transport has continuously taken place under the correct conditions.
Agroworld employs around 125 employees both domestically and abroad. The current Agroworld fleet consists of approximately 140 units. Agroworld has branches in the Netherlands and Germany.
INTERESTED OR HAVE A QUESTION?
Mail your questions and/or letter and CV to Maikel Morsink